Statistics show* that people with one buy-to-let property tend to have the lowest property yields of all investor types. These are typically “accidental landlords”: people who are renting out a property through circumstance rather than...
Helping people earn, save, invest and live in a sustainable way
About This Site
A personal blog about how raising a family doesn’t need to cost the earth.
- Sod SMART Goals: Designing a Year Ahead for More Balance and Happiness
- Looking back at 2021: Beyond the numbers
- Thoughtful Christmas present ideas for thrifty and eco-conscious people
- Harnessing Emotions on the Road to Financial Independence
- Halfway to £100k: Update on My £50k Stocks and Shares ISA Investment Portfolio